Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog. It feels a bit naked at the moment due to the fact that I am currently writing its first post, but hopefully, I’ll be consistently posting on a weekly basis!
It’s been my dream since I was a small preteen to have my own blog. Whether I’m just sharing my own thoughts or reviewing some books or sharing something cool, I want to create content. English has always been my favorite subject (in fact, I majored in it) so it should come as no surprise that I want to tell stories for a living. This is just one way of going about doing that!
My favorite kind of content is the seemingly mundane. I love reading about people’s lives- a book they recently read and loved, their style, their thoughts and dreams. It’s this intangible connection to others that I want to create. Hopefully, that comes across here.
Here are a few fun facts about me to get this started:
- My favorite food is strawberry shortcake
- I graduated from college in May of 2020 with a degree in pr/marketing communications and English literature
- Growing up, I danced every other day, learning contemporary, lyrical, hip hop, tap, jazz, and ballet. Tap and contemporary are my favorite!
- I can play multiple instruments including the violin, guitar, and ukulele
- My favorite color is green, but yellow is a close second
- I have a lot of plants but a few of them are consistently half-dead
- My favorite movie of all time is Matilda
- I was a HUGE One Direction fan growing up
- Vanilla and lavender are my favorite scents
- I own four bookcases worth of books
- Blue raspberry ICEEs are my go-to movie theater drink
- My zodiac sign is cancer and my MBTI is likely INFP
I hope those random facts gave you a glimpse into who I am as a person.
Thank you for reading! I can’t wait to go on this journey with you all.